- Is this an introductory rate or a special?
- No it is not. In the event of a rate increase you will be notified in advance.
- Are there any fuel surcharges, administrative costs or other hidden fees?
- There are no hidden fees of any kind.
- If I sign up online how will I know my service day?
- A representative will call you within 1 business day to confirm service day and answer any other question that you may have.
- Is there a volume limit?
- No! If you think your residence will routinely generate more than (3) 96 gallon toters then let us know when signing up.
- Does CMI provide trash cans?
- You may use your own, or purchase a 96 Gallon tote.
Click here to see the size and the cost.
- Do you take yard waste?
- Yes, we do.
- What's the procedure for bulk items?
- Contact The office the week of your pick up and a representative will schedule a bulk pick up for Friday.
- Is there a charge for bulk items?
- No charges for any appliances. Minimal disposal charge may apply for sofas and mattresses.
- What Holidays does CMI observe?
- Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Will you be behind schedule on the Holidays?
- Only if a Holiday falls on a day of the week that's before your service day.
- When should I set my trash out?
- In order to ensure trash pick up, it is recommended to put it out the night before.
- How much time in advance must I notify CMI in order initiate my service?
- 1 Day
- What do I do if I am paid ahead with my current waste provider?
- You may sign up in advance and indicate what date you would like your service to begin. Your start date should be the week that your billing period ends with your current waste provider.
- How do I sign up?
- Online, by phone, or simply fill out the reverse side of your advertiser you received and mail it in. Once received a representative will contact you.
CMI Waste Removal Service
Family owned and operated since 1940
Weekly Residential Pickup
"Our goal is to provide professional service for our customers"
FAQ ~ frequently asked questions